I have been writing creatively for years and began freelance ghostwriting in June of 2020 and freelance writing for the North Brooklyn publication, Greenpointers, in September of 2020. Through a wide range of clients, I have explored a variety of topics and styles. With 100+ long-form articles ghostwritten and 60+ feature profile pieces written for Greenpointers, you'll find some examples sampled here.
Below you will also find playwriting and photojournalism projects, along with my content creation, and other clips.
Ghostwriting & Freelance Journalism
- Thrifting Through Hidden Treasures with "Billy Buys Brooklyn" - published with Greenpointers
- Happy 100th Birthday, Edith Schkrutz! - published with Greenpointers
- Meet Local Fine Artist: Fernanda Uribe-Horta - published with Greenpointers
- The Sill Opens a Storefront in Williamsburg - published with Greenpointers
- Aida Murad's New Exhibit is a Tribute to Grandmothers Everywhere: Interview with Greenpointers - published with Greenpointers
- The Other Art Fair: Fall Edition - published with Greenpointers
- Pete's Candy Store: The History, Upcoming Events, and More - published with Greenpointers
- Getting your Groove on with Home Grown Businesses - published with Greenpointers
- An Overview of the ADHD Types - published with Mind Diagnosis
How to Spot the Projection Defense Mechanism - published with ReGain.Us
Is BetterHelp Changing Therapy Forever? - published with Qrius
The Best Natural Skincare Remedies for Older Women - published with Fiera Cosmetics
Make Your Instagram Stand Out with These Top 10 Management Tools - published with Leoboost
How to Feel Beautiful Inside and Out at Any Age - published with Fiera Cosmetics
A Full-Length Play:
February 26th, 2020, I had the first table read for my historically fictional play "Maria Mantequilla."
"A young woman writing her way through the Dominican Republic in 1942, and her granddaughter getting to know her after she's gone."
The play is based on 52 letters my family found that my grandma wrote home from the Dominican Republic as a 22-year-old journalist, and my experience reading the letters after her passing.
Addison Rae COMES FORWARD After Being Called Out For Her Past?! - published with Miss Petty: A YouTube voiceover script I ghostwrote which accumulated 289k views.
These 12 Popular Cover Songs Are Actually OG Bops - published with BuzzFeed Community
Which is SCARIER: The Deep Sea vs. Outer Space - published with BuzzFeed Community
Your Favorite St. Patrick's Day Traditions EXPLAINED - published with BuzzFeed Community
How To Make A LinkedIn Profile (When You Have No Clue What You're Doing) published with Medium
Poems and Various Works
A Window In - self-published
A Quarantine Photojournalism Project
(Also referenced under my photography projects.)
"Right now, we fear the things we cannot see; be it the virus, the future or a smile. Therefore, I am choosing to believe. To believe that we are taking care of each other. And to believe that a smile can still exist behind a mask, even when we can't see it.
With my 200mm lens, I was able to photograph friends and family from 6+ feet away, from the comfort of their own front lawns, serving as a reminder to trust the eyes: a window in.
Additionally, I asked each individual: "What makes you smile on a bad day in quarantine?"
A Lovin' Spoonful - published with Eat, Darling, Eat
March 12th 2020 "Eat, Darling, Eat" published a lighthearted story I wrote about how tea time takes three.